le dEvIL's dEn

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Thank You Mr. Khalid

thanks mr khalid for your kind and noble thoughts.. me as a citizen of maresia appreciate it very very much.. the idea of reducing racial polarity and forging a "maresia society" was applauded in my heart...

however not many ppl are as noble as you.. not many are as open minded as you.. not many are ready and put down their guards...

we should be fine... no prob.. we can go other place to study... not necessarily to a place which already designated as "for-earth-prince" only..

thanks again..

1 Comments:

  • Attractive part of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to claim that I get actually enjoyed account your weblog posts.

    Any way I will be subscribing for your augment or even I success you get entry to
    constantly quickly.

    Feel free to visit my web site - mountain coffee

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home