le dEvIL's dEn

Monday, July 07, 2008

I'd decided to make a return....

yes... after a year and 4 months.. i had decided to return to blog.. it is not my very first intention.. due to my disappointment of the government of my country and its political scene.. i cant help but to voice up my dissatisfaction.. from today onwards... i'll be commenting on these and others which will happen in my life to decorate my blog...

for now.. i got one 2 things to say to the world.....

"i'm malaysian... i dont play from behind"

"i'm malaysian.. i dont blow up chick"

1 Comments:

  • Way to go dude! Go all the way out to 'shout' your satisfaction as in a 'good sex' that you had before..or disastifaction you have in our Bolehland! Cheeers!!

    By Blogger Unker TM, at 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home