le dEvIL's dEn

Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas n Happy New Year..!!!

merry christmas n a happy new year to everyone... specially goes out to all my family members especially young Michael S. Ling.. this is his first Christmas.. to my beloved darling, Resang.. to all my Pentagram buddies.. all my buddies.. all my friends.. including those in WAC.. last but not least to those who visit my blog from time to time...

althought it supposed to be a happy occasion n holiday season.. i would love to convey my deepest thought to all those who was affected by the recent Flood in southern Malaysia.. may all things be well n fine in very near future..

n hope the rain will stop soon n flood may receed in no time...

God Bless... !!!

*pictures taken in Suria, KLCC





















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home