le dEvIL's dEn

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

SCARface is bAck...!!!

hhahah.. yea.. !! my ride is back... yesterday i was contacted by my workshop guy n was told that my car was ready for collection.. so happily i went there n picked up beloved car... after more than 2 months in the workshop.. finally it is out to terrorise the road again.. err.. coz i'm a reckless driver.. ahahha...

overall the car look nice.. like almost brand new.. but.. there's always for make over after a crash.. u can see the repair scar from the bottom of the car.. they forgot to install my reverse sensor light n i;m not if they took out my SRS airbags.. coz the SRS indicator light wasnt working.. gonna pay them a VISIT soon..

hmm.. anyway.. i'm happy that my ride is out of the HOSPITAL.. so it is time for me to cruise again... yippie..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home