le dEvIL's dEn

Thursday, February 02, 2006

tHe darKest CNY of My Life...

aih... what a bad year for me... sob sob.. why am i so sui..???

On the 2nd day of CNY (Jan 30, 2006).. evening.. be4 leaving to my Grandpa place for dinner.. while shutting the window... plang... window pane broke.. n i cut my finger.. not serious but bleed n needed some minor medical attention.

Then .. On the 3rd day of CNY (Jan 31, 2006).. morning... wanted to bring my girl for breakfast.. n involved in an accident.. this poor uncle became the victim of my bad luck.. broke his sheen n now got his leg casted n hospitalized.. should be out in a day or two..

aih aih... why.. why... is this something that i need to learn???? come on.. let it be a little less harsh ok??? hmmm... so so so sad..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home